TICKETING SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
Due to Covid-19 measures; there has been a change in the information that should be obtained from our passengers before their travels. Accordingly, regardless of domestic and international flights, it will be mandatory to enter the phone number of our passengers, as well as the date of birth and e-mail information in the PNR for all flights.
In addition, upon the request of the local authorities, the DOCS information received for each of our passengers on our flights to the USA, the address information to be accommodated in the USA and the second phone number (the phone number of a person different from the passenger that can be reached in case of emergency) will be optional. Passengers should be reminded of the importance of declaring information beforehand in order to avoid passenger complaint and delays at the airport. In case of misrepresentation, passengers should be informed that there may be problems in admission by the US authorities.
In all our flights, the date of birth can be entered in the PNR at the time of booking (optional), but will be required from our passengers during ticketing (mandatory). Date of birth must be entered in the SSR DOCS field, including name, surname, date of birth and gender. For the infant passenger, the SSR DOCS area must be entered by attaching it to the adult passenger. The phone information should be entered in the SSR CTCM field and the e-mail address in the SSR CTCE field. If one of these fields is missing, the system will not allow ticketing.
• At least one phone information (CTCM) in the PNR
o Error response if missing information: CTCM NOT FOUND
• At least one e-mail information (CTCE) in Pnr
o Error response if missing information: CTCE NOT FOUND
• Name, surname, date of birth and gender (DOCS) information for each passenger in Pnr
Sample format: 41FDOCS / P //// 09AUG80 / F // SURNAME / NAME
o Error response if missing information: NEED SSR DOCS INFO
must be entered.
In order to complete the ticketing procedures for travels arriving in the USA;
• At least one general or individual phone information (SSR CTCM) entered in the PNR is mandatory.
• At least one general or individual e-mail information (SSR CTCE) entered in the PNR is mandatory
• Name, surname, date of birth and gender information (SSR DOCS) are mandatory for each passenger (including infant passenger) in the PNR
Sample format: 41FDOCS / P //// 09AUG80 / F // SURNAME / NAME Adult passenger
41FDOCS / P //// 10AUG19 / FI // SURNAME / NAME Baby passenger
• 2nd phone information (SSR PCTC) optional for each passenger in Pnr
Sample format: 41FPCTC NAME SURNAME / TR12345678
• Address information (SSR DOCA) is optional for each passenger (except infant passenger) in Pnr
Sample format: 41FDOCA / R / USA / 1600 SMITH STREET / HOUSTON / TX / 77001
should be entered.