Vietnam Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Vietnamese culture is complex, diverse and represents something of a history lesson. The nation’s labyrinthine, teeming trading quarters are rich in indigenous crafts and reflect centuries old mercantile influences. Ancient temples display distinctly Chinese influences in the north and Hindu origins in the south. Meanwhile the broad, tree lined boulevards and grand state buildings that grace the capital date from the French colonial period and it’s impossible to forget Vietnam’s pivotal position close to the epicentre of East Asian power and prosperity for its cities skylines are defined by clusters of glass and steel corporate HQs and sleed luxury hotels.
Embassy of Vietnam in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Address: Vintage Building, Plot 07,
Road 104, Gulshan-2,
Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
Vietnam Visa for Bangladesh passport holders, there are 2 ways to get visa as following
- The clients will get visa stamp on arrival at airport. In this case we will help the client to obtain the Visa Approval Letter from Immigration Dept. Then you just print this letter for each client, ask them to bring it together with USD 25 cash, o2 photos (4x6cm), then submit them at airport immigration counter to get visa stamp. Just then they will enter Vietnam easily, we strongly recommend you get the visa stamp by this way.
- The clients will get visa stamp at Vietnam Embassy in Dhaka before departing to Vietnam and in this case Visa Approval Letter Code, then just bring this letter to Vietnam Embassy to get the visa stamp.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 4×6 cm white background with no border
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Vietnam Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.