Australia Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
Australia is an extraordinarily beautiful place, as rich in rain forest (from Far North Queensland to far-south Tasmania) as it is in remote rocky outcrops like Uluru, Kakadu and the Kimberleys. The coastline too beset as it is with islands and deserted shores is wild and wonderful. Animating these splendid places is wildlife like nowhere else on the planet, a place of kangaroos and crocodiles of wombats and wallabies, platypus, crocodiles, dingoes and so much more. Tracking these and Australia’s 700 plus bird species is enough to unearth your David Attenborough, even if you didn’t until now know you had one.
High Commission of Australia
84 Gulshan Avenue
Phone: (+88) 02 8813105 (multiple lines)
Fax: (+88) 02 8811125 (High Commission)
Office Hours: Sunday to Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (lunch break 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm). Friday and Saturday Closed.
Australian visas are processed by VFS Global. All visitors must lodge their application at VFS Global Australia Visa Application Center.
Application lodgment Timings: Sunday-Thursday 8:30 am to 02:00 pm
Submission: Sunday to Thursday 08:30 am to 02:30 pm
Passport & Document collection: Sunday to Thursday, 03:00 pm to 04:30 pm
Processing Time: 10 to 15 working days (sometimes embassy needs more time for complete the file procedure)
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one year validity visa
- Two recent photograph 45*35 mm
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- Retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Australia Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.