Philippine Visa Requirements From Bangladesh
With more than 7000 tropical islands to choose from, the Philippines is a beach bum’s delight. There’s an island to suit every taste from marooned slicks of sand in the middle of the ocean to volcanic fantasy spaces concealing hidden lagoons to sprawling mega islands such as Luzon and Mindanao. Sun worshipers and divers should head straight to the Visayans, where island-hopping opportunities abound and the perfect beach takes many forms. More adventurous travelers can pitch a tent on a deserted stretch of coastline in Palawan and play solo Survivor for a few days.
VISA REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
The Visa application will be accepted at Gate No. 2. Visa applicants shall submit relevant documents through accredited agencies only. The accredited agencies will receive the corresponding receipt for the payment and will get notice to wait for a call from the Embassy if an application is approved or not and if a schedule for an interview is necessary. No foreign nationals or walk-in applicants may enter the premises at any time.
Bangladeshi nationals who are holders of valid diplomatic or special passports may enter the Philippines without entry visas and stay for a period of thirty (30) days.
- Passport with validity min 6 months ( all old passport should be submitted at embassy along with new passport) and 18 months validity passport to get one-year validity visa
- Two recent photographs 2*2 inch white background with no border
- Passport photocopy 1st and 2nd page along with all old passport
- Last six months bank statement & solvency with the original bank’s seal (original and photocopy)
- Company name bank account or personal name bank account
- Updated trade license with English translation and notary (for Businessman)
- Partnership deed or memorandum with English translate and notary for joint venture or limited company (for Businessman)
- Company’s two copy blank letterhead pad (for Businessman)
- NOC (no objection certificate) original and photocopy (for private job holder)
- Two copy visiting card with English letter ( for Business and service holder)
- A retired certificate with English translated and notary (for Retd. Gov. Service holder)
- Student id card or last paid salary receipt (for students)
OTHERS DOCUMENTS (WE PROVIDE)
- Introducing Letter
- Philippine Visa Application Form
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
- Police Clarence (applicant need to provide)
For any Countries visa assist query please call at (+88) 01678569293