Oman Quarantine Hotel Package
Enjoy a blissful and relaxing stay with us at OmanHotel. We will book your hotel from Bangladesh. Special rates along with the below –
- Full Board Basis
- Complimentary Tea/Coffee making facility in the room
- Complimentary use of Wi-Fi facilities
- Early Check-in & extended late Check – out based on availability
- Complimentary 2 small bottles of water per day.
Terms & Conditions: Minimum length of stay 07 nights, Meals in room only
Looking for other quarantine packages? Contact the “zooFamily- Online Travel Community” advisors for more details!
+8801618181313 (WhatsApp available) | Email: support@zoo.Family
Update on travel restrictions related to COVID-19
Latest update: April 07, 2021, | Passengers arriving in Oman: Effective 12pm on from Thuresday 08th April 2021
1. Omani citizens arriving in Oman are exempted from the mandatory institutional quarantine but should undergo home-based isolation, together with other procedures applicable to all arrivals in the Sultanate. Consequently, they will not need to provide proof of a hotel booking for 7 nights or a guarantee letter that specifies details of the arrangements being made in accordance with the institutional quarantine requirements.
2. Entry to the Sultanate will be restricted only to Omani Citizens and holders of residence visas issued until 05th April 2021 only.
3. All entry requirements as stipulated in previous circulars will remain valid.
Effective 02 pm from Monday 29th March 2021, all passengers arriving in Oman must book accommodation in hotels and institutional isolation via the (Sahala) platform on (https://covid19.emushrif.om/ ). All passengers must confirm the booking prior to check in to avoid non-acceptance.
From 12pm on Monday 15th February, all guests arriving in the Sultanate of Oman will be required to undergo 7 nights institutional (hotel) quarantine at their own expense.
To minimize inconvenience on arrival, the following rules will apply to all guests at the time of check-in for Oman Air flights scheduled to arrive in Oman after 12pm on the 15th February:
- All guests will need to provide proof of a hotel booking for 7 nights or a guarantee letter from their sponsor which specifies details of the arrangements that have been made in accordance with the institutional quarantine requirements.
- In addition, the following will also need to be provided:
- proof of a negative PCR test (dated within 72 hours of the scheduled time of arrival in Oman).
- completion of pre-registration (via https://covid19.emushrif.om/traveler/travel) for a mandatory PCR test on arrival, payment of the OMR25 test fee, and downloading of the Tarassud+ app.
- health insurance including coverage for COVID-19 for a period of one month from the date of scheduled arrival in Oman.
- Guests that are unable to provide the above will not be able to travel.
The following exceptions apply to the above requirements:
- Guests who are connecting on to another flight and will not pass through immigration in Oman
- Guests aged 16 years old or younger are exempted from PCR tests on arrival and from wearing the tracking bracelets.
- Guest aged 60 and above and unaccompanied minors 18 years old or younger are exempted from institutional quarantine but should undergo 7 nights home quarantine.
- Diplomats accredited to Oman and their family members, Diplomats visiting Oman, are exempt from all above requirements, but should undergo 7 nights home quarantine.
- Sick passengers who obtain an exemption in writing from the concerned Health Authorities due to their medical circumstances. The exemption includes two companions with female patients, and all patients aged 18 or younger. One companion is exempted for male patients above 18 years of age.
- Holders of permits for private institutional isolation centers that are pre-approved by the Relief & Shelter sector
- Ships crews joining vessels moored in the territorial waters of the Sultanate of Oman. A hotel reservation covering the duration of their stay in Oman (as per the letter of the shipping agent) must be made prior to check-in.
- Nationals of the following 7 countries are exempted from the online registration requirements: Iran, North Korea, Russia, South Korea, Kenya, Ghana, and Nigeria.
- Omani and GCC nationals do not require Covid-19 health insurance
Departing Passengers from Oman
1. Omani citizens shall have health insurance covering COVID-19 valid in the country they are traveling to.
2. Passengers shall comply with the requirements of the country they are traveling to.