India Visa from Bangladesh
Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to India are issued visas in various categories such as:
- Visit visa
- Tourist visa
- Business visa
- Family visa
Indian Visa Application Center (Gulshan, Dhaka)
Address: Floor – G1, South Court, Jamuna Future Park, Progoti Sharani, Dhaka 1229
Hot Line : 09612 333 666 & 09614 333 666
Indian Visa Application Center is one of the largest Indian visa processing agencies in the world. Visa services of High Commission of India, Dhaka, Assistant High Commission of India, Chittagong and Assistant High Commission of India, Rajshahi are outsourced to the State Bank of India. SBI’s Indian Visa Application Center (IVAC) is at Gulshan, Dhaka was established in December 2005 followed by IVAC.
India Visa Fee (BDT):
The total approximate processing time is 5 to 7 working days (Time may vary depending on the applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
INDIA VISA FROM BANGLADESH REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of a minimum of six months after the intended date of departure and a minimum of two blank pages for visa stamp.
a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- India Visa Application Form: The applicant should fill and sign the visa application online form. Click here
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs white background and without border (Size: 2”x 2”)
Please Note: Photographs should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Invitation Letter: If business visa.
a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit.
b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first-time traveler or a proprietor.
b) Office ID card copy.
- Financials: Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- NID copy
- Proof of Resident: Electricity bill copy.
- Ticket & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
Our office & Assistance Address:
Happy Arcade Shopping Mall, 2nd Floor,
Suite #34, Road #3, Holding #3
Dhanmondi- Dhaka 1205
Call or WhatsApp For Visa Assistance:
Mobile: +8801978569293 | Email: email@example.com