Dhaka to Thailand Flights
Air travel is a convenient, safe, quick, and fun mode of transportation. Moreover, Traveling by airplane between all of the main cities now takes only a few hours. Previously, while flying, the ticketing procedure was a big cause of concern. This operation, however, has gotten significantly easier since the introduction of digitization. The zooFamily goes a step further to ensure that ticket purchase is quick, easy and stress-free for its consumers. Moreover, booking a flight from Dhaka to Thailand has just gotten much easier. Zia International Airport, with the IATA code DAC, is the nearest airport to Dhaka. Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport, with the IATA code BKK, is the nearest airport to Bangkok.
Call or WhatsApp For Cheap Price:
Tips to get cheap flights from Dhaka to Bangkok
- Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget.
- It is recommended to travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
- Use CheapOair coupons and promo codes at checkout to make your ticket even cheaper.
Six airlines provide flights between Dhaka and Bangkok. However, each week, roughly 27 flights link Dhaka and Bangkok.
Thinking about traveling to Thailand?
We can help you get there. Thailand is a big place and has lots of great sights for you to explore, let us help you to narrow down your options on where to go. We compare hundreds of flights from Dhaka to Thailand, from all the major airlines and travel agents, showing you where you can fly directly, the flight times for these options, and the differences in cost. Helping you find the best deal on flights to Thailand within your budget.
In addition, the zooFamily guarantees a pleasant trip experience for its consumers. So book a flight from Dhaka to Thailand and sit back while we take care of getting you where you need to be.
Flight from Dhaka to Bangkok route information:
- Flight Price Starts at 25500 BDT
- Distance: 974 miles
- Airlines Serving: Air India, Biman Bangladesh, Air Asia, Thai Airways International, Malindo Air, US Bangla Airlines
Dhaka to Bangkok flight information:
- Aerial distance: 1544 KM
- Total flights from Dhaka to Bangkok in a week: 27 flights
- Popular Airlines from Dhaka to Bangkok: Biman Bangladesh, Us Bangla Airlines, Regent Airways, Thai Airways, Japan Airlines, and Bangkok Airways
- Shortest Time of flights from Dhaka to Bangkok: 02h 25m
- Airport codes flights from Dhaka to Bangkok: Dhaka-DAC, Bangkok-BKK
- Cheapest flight found: BDT 24,304
- Average flight time: 2 hrs 30 mins
- The cheapest month to fly: September
- Most popular airline: Biman Bangladesh Airlines
- Flights per week: 15
- Time difference between Dhaka and Bangkok: +1 hr (GMT +7)
Download Our APPS For The Best Price:
Frequently Asked Questions
How many airlines provide direct flights from Dhaka to Thailand?
Six airlines offer direct flights from Dhaka to Bangkok.
Which airline offers the cheapest flights between Dhaka and Bangkok?
The cheapest flights from Dhaka to Bangkok are offered by Singapore Airlines.
Is a passport required for travel between Dhaka and Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport?
Yes, you will very certainly be required to provide a valid passport before boarding the plane in Dhaka and upon arrival at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport.
How many airports are in Bangkok?
Bangkok has two airports: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi and Don Mueang.
What is the flight time from Dhaka to Bangkok?
The average flight time between Dhaka and Bangkok is 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Is it true that on a direct trip from Dhaka to Bangkok, Singapore Air takes less time than other airlines?
Yes. On this route, Singapore Airlines offers the quickest flights.
Is it possible for me to bring my own food during the flight from Dhaka to Thailand?
Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food. It should, however, be well wrapped.
When travelling from Dhaka to Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok, which airports will I be using?
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport is the only airport in Bangkok, while Dhaka Zia International is the only airport in Dhaka.
From Dhaka to Bangkok, which airlines are the most popular?
The most popular airlines on the Dhaka-Bangkok flight route are Biman Bangladesh, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines and Emirates.
What are the names and codes for the airports in Dhaka and Bangkok?
Dhaka’s airport is known as Zia International Airport and has the code DAC, whereas Bangkok’s airport is known as Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport and has the code BKK.