Cheap Flights from Dhaka to Europe
Air travel is one of the most practical, safe, fast and enjoyable ways of transportation. Moreover, travelling between all of the major cities by the airline has become a matter of only a few hours. In addition, previously, the ticketing process was a main cause of anxiety when flying. With the introduction of digitalization, however, this operation has become considerably easier. The zooFamily Travel Agents Community goes a step further to make ticket purchasing quick, convenient and stress-free for its customers. Moreover, booking a flight from Dhaka to Europe has just gotten much easier. The closest airport to Dhaka is Zia International Airport, which has the IATA code DAC. The most popular airport in Europe is London Heathrow Airport, which has the IATA code LHR.
Call or WhatsApp For Cheap Price:
Tips to get cheap flights from Dhaka to London
- Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget.
- It is recommended to travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
- Use CheapOair coupons and promo codes at checkout to make your ticket even cheaper.
Flight from Dhaka to London route information:
- Flight Price: 77000 BDT to 114300 BDT
- Distance: 4979 mi
- Airlines Serving: British Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways,Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International and Turkish Airlines
Download Our APPS For The Best Price:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which airlines provide the cheapest Dhaka to London, Europe flight?
The cheapest Dhaka to London, Europe flight is provided by Etihad Airways.
2. When travelling from Dhaka to London, which airports will I be using?
When travelling from Dhaka to London you’ll be using Dhaka’s airport, Dhaka Zia International Airport and London’s only airport, London Heathrow Airport.
3. What is the most popular airline for Dhaka to London, Europe flights?
Biman Bangladesh Airlines is the most popular airline for Dhaka to London, Europe flights.
4. What is the distance between Dhaka and London, Europe?
The distance between Dhaka and London, Europe is 4979 miles.
5. When is the cheapest day for Dhaka to London, Europe flight?
Tuesday is the cheapest day for Dhaka to London, Europe flight. So, if you want to save money on your next vacation, seek for flights on that day.
6. What is the duration of Dhaka to London, Europe flight?
The duration of Dhaka to London, Europe flight is 11h 15m.
7. Is a passport required to go from Dhaka to London?
To fly from Dhaka to London, you would need a passport.
8. How many Dhaka to London, Europe flights per week?
There are four Dhaka to London, Europe flights per week.
9. What are the airlines serving for Dhaka to London, Europe flights?
Biman Bangladesh, British Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Gulf Air, Kuwait Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Oman Air, Qatar Airways, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International and Turkish Airlines are the airlines serving for Dhaka to London, Europe flights.
10. How long does the average person visit London?
An average person stays in London for about 34 days.