Cheap Flights from Dhaka to Australia
Air travel is one of the most practical, safe, fast and enjoyable ways of transportation. Moreover, travelling between all of the major cities by the airline has become a matter of only a few hours. In addition, previously, the ticketing process was a main cause of anxiety when flying. With the introduction of digitalization, however, this operation has become considerably easier. The zooFamily Travel Agents Community goes a step further to make ticket purchasing quick, convenient and stress-free for its customers. Moreover, booking a flight from Dhaka to Australia has just gotten much easier. The closest airport to Dhaka is Zia International Airport, which has the IATA code DAC. The most popular airport in Australia is Kingsford Smith International Airport, which has the IATA code SYD.
Call or WhatsApp For Cheap Price:
Tips to get cheap flights from Dhaka to Australia
- Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget.
- It is recommended to travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
- Use CheapOair coupons and promo codes at checkout to make your ticket even cheaper.
Flight from Dhaka to Australia route information:
- Flight Price: 97000 BDT to 170000 BDT
- Distance: 5642 miles
- Airlines Serving: Emirates, Etihad Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways International
Download Our APPS For The Best Price:
Frequently Asked Questions
1. When is the best time for Dhaka to Australia flight?
Wednesday is the cheapest day to travel from Dhaka to Sydney. So, if you want to save money on your next vacation, seek flights on that particular day.
2. How much time does the quickest flight from Dhaka to Australia take?
The quickest flight from Dhaka to Australia is from Dhaka to Melbourne, which takes 19 hours and 45 minutes on average.
3. What are Australia’s most popular city destinations?
Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane are Australia’s most popular city destinations.
4. When travelling from Dhaka to Sydney, which airports will I be using?
You will be using Dhaka Zia International Airport in Dhaka to Kingsford Smith International Airport in Sydney when travelling from Dhaka to Sydney.
5. How far away is Kingsford Smith International Airport is 5 miles from Sydney, Australia?
Kingsford Smith International Airport is 5 miles away from Sydney, Australia.
6. How long do the majority of visitors stay in Sydney?
Of course, you’re not the majority, but if you were, you’d spend around 28 days there.
7. What are the most common routes from Dhaka to Australia?
Dhaka to Perth, Dhaka to Sydney, and Dhaka to Melbourne are the most common flight routes from Dhaka to Australia.
8. What are the most popular airlines operating from Dhaka to Australia?
Malindo Air, Malaysia Carriers and SriLankan Airlines are the most popular airlines operating from Dhaka to Australia.
9. What is the distance between Sydney and Dhaka City?
The distance between Sydney and Dhaka City is 5,650 miles.
10. What are the main airlines serving during the flight from Dhaka to Australia?
Emirates, Etihad Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Qatar Airways, Singapore Airlines and Thai Airways International are the main airlines serving during the flight from Dhaka to Sydney.