Cheap Flight Dhaka to Philippines
Air travel is a convenient, safe, quick, and fun mode of transportation. Moreover, Traveling by airplane between all of the main cities now takes only a few hours. Previously, while flying, the ticketing procedure was a big cause of concern. This operation, however, has gotten significantly easier since the introduction of digitization. The zooFamily goes a step further to ensure that ticket purchase is quick, easy and stress-free for its consumers. Moreover, booking a flight from Dhaka to Philippines has just gotten much easier. hazrat shahjalal International Airport, with the IATA code DAC, is the nearest airport to Dhaka. Ninoy Aquino International Airport,with the IATA code MNL is the nearest airport.Cheap Flight Dhaka to Philippines
Call or WhatsApp For Cheap Price:
Tips to get cheap flights from Dhaka to Philippines
- Try to book your flight at least 21 days in advance in order to some flight deals which suit your budget.
- It is recommended to travel on weekdays to avoid weekend surcharges.
- Avoid flying in heavy traffic by booking your flight before or after major holidays.
- Check flexible travel dates to find the best flight deal.
- Use Cheapair coupons and promo codes at checkout to make your ticket even cheaper.
Thinking about traveling to Philippines?
We can help you get there.Philippines is a big place and has lots of great sights for you to explore, let us help you to narrow down your options on where to go. We compare hundreds of flights from Dhaka to Moscow, from all the major airlines and travel agents, showing you where you can fly directly, the flight times for these options, and the differences in cost. Helping you find the best deal on flights to Moscow within your budget.
In addition, the zooFamily guarantees a pleasant trip experience for its consumers. So book a flight from Dhaka to Philippines and sit back while we take care of getting you where you need to be.
Flight from Dhaka to Philippines route information:
- Flight Price Starts at 46500BDT
- Distance: 2184.741 miles
- Airlines Serving:Air France,British Airways,Emirates,Etihad Airways,Malaysia Airline,Qatar Airways,Saudi Arabian,Singapore Airliens.
Dhaka to Philippines flight information:
- Aerial distance: 3516 KM
- Total flights from Dhaka to Philippines in a week: 35 flights
- Popular Airlines from Dhaka to Philippines:
- Shortest Time of flights from Dhaka to Philippines: 10hours
- Airport codes flights from Dhaka to Philippines: Dhaka-DAC, Philippines DME
- Cheapest flight found: BDT 46,500
- Average flight time: 10 hours
- The cheapest month to fly: September
- Most popular airline: Biman Bangladesh,Cathay Pacific,China Eastern,China Southern,Emirates,Etihad Airways,Flydubai
- Flights per week: 35 Flight
- Time difference between Dhaka and Philippines: Philippines is +(2) hours ahead of Bangladesh
Download Our APPS For The Best Price:
Frequently Asked Questions
How many airlines provide direct flights from Dhaka to Philippines?
11 airlines offer direct flights from Dhaka to Philippines.
Which airline offers the cheapest flights between Dhaka and Philippines?
The cheapest flights from Dhaka to Philippines are offered by: Biman Bangladesh,Cathay Pacific,China Eastern,China Southern,Emirates,Etihad Airways,Flydubai,Malaysia Airline,Qatar Airways,Singapore Airl,Thai Intl
How many airports are in Philippines?
Philippines has 30 Airport
What is the flight time from Dhaka to Philippines?
The average flight time between Dhaka and Philippines is 14 hours and 25 minutes.
Is it possible for me to bring my own food during the flight from Dhaka to Philippines?
Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food. It should, however, be well wrapped.
When travelling from Dhaka to Philippines Airport, which airports will I be using?
Ninoy Aquino International Airport is the largest airport in Philippines , while Dhaka Hazrat Shahjal International is the only airport in Dhaka.
From Dhaka to Philippines, which airlines are the most popular?
The most popular airlines on the Dhaka-B flight route are Biman Bangladesh,Cathay Pacific,China Eastern,ChinaSouthern,Emirates,Etihad Airways,Flydubai,Malaysia Airline,Qatar Airways,Singapore Airline