Be a member of our family and let’s earn together!
What ID are you looking for?
GDS- Travelport or Sabre or Aamadues?
Our B2B flight portal ID?
Flight iframe or travel blog portal?
Everything with a partnership?
The travel business has changed a lot in recent times. The travel agencies no longer just inform the customer about the availability of the flights, their schedule, issue the ticket and get a commission from the airline. Now with the online travel agency software, customers can book online. That’s why most of the travel startups are actually following the OTA model.
Focusing on what best you can offer, is the key to success. Best hotels in a specific geography, top sightseeing, and transfer tours. You can give them personalized service. This will make the customer take you as a reliable agency and they will feel more secure during their travel. Your customers should feel confident that you will arrange everything possible for them: hire a car, find their favorite cuisine, and so on.
How we work with our affiliate partners:
- The use of our portal or any ID is totally free. They become available immediately after you register.
- We give our business full access with our partners and profit ration is 50:50 from all of the projects.
- For our partners our training and workshop completely free.
- We provide our partner full of IATA Travel agent facilities with a GDS booking system.
- When you working with us, you can offer your customer a full set of travel services.
- API: If you are a webmaster, you can add our ready-made widgets or iframe for the search of airline tickets and booking hotels, or create a White Label on a domain or blogs.
Key Capabilities and Benefits:
- Real-time access to online bookings, availability of stock.
- Automated booking confirmation.
- commissions rebate for our affiliate partners.
- Attractive online booking incentive for each air ticket booking and hotel booking.
- Availability 24 hours of the day, 365 days of the year.
- Safety to clients through the use of secure payment gateways.
Our Travel Agent’s Course:
- The air transportation industry
- Airports, airfares and airline tickets
- Airport codes and airline terminology
- The hospitality industry
- The travel agency industry
- Travel Technology and an affiliate partner
- GDS system
- Sales, marketing, and customer service
- International travel information
Our Course Outline
GDS (Global Distribution System) Travel Training:
- Amadeus Training
- Galileo Training
- Sabre Training
- The idea of Travel Technology
- career with Travel
- Future of Travel Business
- How you start an Online Travel Business
- How you make money with Travel Business